“Selling in the World post the Great Recession” is the theme of a talk recently delivered by Sales Mentor, Peter Nolan. Peter talks about the challenges Sales Teams are facing and how to deal with them.
Peter’s talk centered on his experience dealing with companies both here and abroad and their main challenges selling post recession. The talk focused on 4 main areas including:
- Is your sales team fully aware of the environment they are selling into?
- How do we build the right sales organisation for success?
- The 5 types of sales personalities and how each type is successful to a successful sales organisation?
- How to create impactful stories in your customers minds that capture new business?
Peter spoke on how there is a significant shift in the way we sell today. Customers are no longer going with the first name that pops up on google. This poses some key questions for organisations sales, including:
- Are we fully prepared in this new envirnoment?
- Do we have the right market information?
- Are we creating value added sales messages?
- Do we really know the mindset of our potential customer?
In a world with so much competition and choice it is important your sales function is engaged fully in the customers buyer’s decision from the very beginning. Mentors.ie provides optimised sales performance training to drive business growth in your organisation. The role of the sales function has been impacted greatly by procurement and management in the past few years. Mentors.ie sales training equips you with the necessary skills and capabilities to take on the new challenges posed head on and come out the other side with more sales won. Whether you are selling locally or internationally we will tailor the training to suit your needs.
Call us today for a no obligation business review with you or your team.